Photography, Digital Art, Painting
Rory was a commercial photographer for 17 years. He has worked in Southern Africa, Europe, USA, Middle and Far East. He has an MSc in Computer Science, which he puts to use in photo manipulation and digital art. Rory has a love for nature, depicted in his photography. Using an eye for the out of the ordinary, Rory’s art contains views and impressions that draw the viewer into his world. Rory has travelled and photographed extensively, taking in the USA, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Israel, Ireland, Austria, Netherlands, India, South Africa, Namibia and the UK.
My art expresses what my inner eye perceives at the time I press the shutter or touch brush to paper. Creativity is an extension of the mind, artwork the manifestation.
Perceive what you will when contemplating my art, it is here to broaden your experience and bring us closer for a moment in time.
I am a lover of life and a documenter of its passing.
- Agora Gallery New York Solo Show
- Tintico Finchley Central Solo Show
- Chorak East Finchley Solo Show
- Boulangerie Bon Matin Solo Show
- The Other Art Fare Group Show
- Expo Metro London Underground Group Show
- See|me Times Square New York Group Show
- See|me Louvre Museum Paris Group Show
- 4 Corners Gallery London Group Show
- Semi-Finalist Hasselblad Masters Competition Group Show
- Israel Photo and Press Agency Tel Aviv Group Show
- Abstract to Landscape
- Cos-Play at London Comic Con Vol l, ll, lll.